In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Lovely to see the sun after all the rain the last two days, we have a lovely day today, the sun is out, no wind or rain.
    A lovely set again Linda. The poor bedraggled looking Woodie is some sight. I have never seen neither knew that the tits would stash food, I read this in another of your posts and that was the first time I heard about it. I have seen crows doing this. The little blue tits look so loved up in the bath. The new pond is looking good now. Thanks for sharing

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks PB...sending some sunshine your way....soon.......ish Wink

• Thanks Catlady, am glad we only got 1 day of rain as it was really heavy!...Just happy Woody was back in the garden again....Its amazing how much we learn by just sitting in the garden and watching .

• Another lovely set Linda, like PB we've had nothing but rain, wind, rain, more rain & wind.
  • Thanks Tony....sorry about your bad weather.......This morning about 8.50

More blue sky Hushed.....

so good the crow was watching sunrise...or couldnt believe its eyes....another lovely day!!! Wink

• Stuck out tongue winking eye

• Just a few pics from past week or so. Been struggling to get plants for in the pond but managed to get 4 so that was better than nothing...also got a new jaggy fern and a couple of evergreen shrubs for around it.

Hopefully it will all fill out next year!..

And now some birdies..

BB being brave in the bigger pond

cheekie chaffie

GT has to be different!

just a small mouthful of food!

I see you down there MRS

Have been lucky enough to see many a sunset in past few weeks

I just love the coolour of the trees

Even the gull looks good heading home

or maybe it was just flying to a far away roof to watch sunset

Look close as see its shadow companion!

Crow giving it laldy

and one looking stunning

Perfect little RRB

Mrs Chaffie enjoying the sun

GSW been back again!

Working his way down to the peanuts

Yet more maggies

A wee game of chase

Coaltit having a bath aww

BT

Chaffies and more chaffies

Trio

Eh??

and to finish sneaky RRB dont like the dunnocks!

A bright wee flower...cant mind its name but can mind I only paid £1 a few weeks ago for it so I got 2 Wink

Hope my wee trees survive winter!!

Leaf mania!

Hope you all enjoyed the wee update...maybe next time I will get a pic of the Kestral as it landed on the tree today close to my garden but soon as I picked up the camera if was offfski!

• A lovely collection, Linda, and I especially like the bathing BB, the sunset-gazing Gull, the Robin sitting in the evergreen tree, the portrait of Mrs Chaffie, the GSW (even if a bit blurry-lol!), the bathing Coal Tit, and the Maggies, particularly the 3rd from last Maggie shot of one on a red evergreen branch and against the blue sky with another branch behind its shoulders--made me laugh because it reminded me of a person wearing one of those joke arrow-through-the head thingies--lol. (Yes, I know, the Covid crisis has driven me a bit mad!)

Kind regards, Ann

• Gorgeous set Linda, I'm with GB about the sunset gazing gull as my favourite