Raise Community site problems here

• In reply to TeeJay:

There's a bloke sitting in an office with a dial that he can turn to whichever browser is most commonly being used at a particular time to switch off functionality!
  • When you look at all the different browsers there are and all probably working slightly different it's no wonder there is problems with software, but that doesn't account for the fact Chrome is working for me and PB but not Tony, makes you wonder if we are on different servers.
    I very rarely get problems with Chrome on laptop and I use Opera on phone.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan:

I've just run windows update, but no change for me, there was an update but it's had no effect :o(
  • This is the first time I've had any problem with Chrome. It's up to date so it's hard to know what else to do. I could try reinstalling it I suppose but I'm afraid of losing passwords, bookmarks etc..

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

TeeJay said:
    This is the first time I've had any problem with Chrome. It's up to date so it's hard to know what else to do. I could try reinstalling it I suppose but I'm afraid of losing passwords, bookmarks etc..

This is on Firefox which seems to be working OK too so it's got me beat.

My Flickr photos

• My version of Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My Flickr photos

• That's what I'm using, Alan. I've just discovered that the "more" link produces the same error. Also, Chrome is not working properly with the Forum on my tablet which runs Android.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I'm no expert but if it was the community software we would all be having the same problem.
    I've also got chrome on my Android phone Tony which I use for Flickr so will try on there, do you have Opera on your Tablet?

My Flickr photos

• It appears to be random and there's no logic to it at all. Some days Edge works fine then without altering anything, the "Use rich formatting" doesn't work and I keep the software updated, sometimes it affects both Edge and Firefox and then it may affect Edge but not Firefox or Chrome. I now just switch browsers if things don't work on here although there are occasions when none work ! This has only happened quite recently. An explanation from the techs on here would be much appreciated - I can't believe it is purely a browser problem as links can still work on other websites. Maybe there's a glitch in the "use formatting" link.     Today, all is hunky-dory so fingers crossed.  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to Alan:

Alan. said:
    I'm no expert but if it was the community software we would all be having the same problem.
    I've also got chrome on my Android phone Tony which I use for Flickr so will try on there, do you have Opera on your Tablet?

From phone on Chrome 

My Flickr photos