Raise Community site problems here

• That's weird, for days rich formatting would not work with Chrome but suddenly this morning it does. 

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Well Rich format wasn't working in chrome using win10 as I said earlier this morning.
    NOW on chromebook with chrome and still not allowing Rich format

• Well at least the pain is being shared about. I think we must be on some sort of rota. LOL
    Seriously though, there must be some sort of problem with the Community servers/software which seems inherently unstable. I just wish we could get some response from the digital team as to what's going on.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Just thought I'd put a link to my unsolved problem on here

community.rspb.org.uk/.../if-i-lose-my-reply-one-more-time but I don't suppose they read this either!

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• Does anyone else have the problem I have noticed today in that many posts have no latest time showing so the only option is to bring up the first page & navigate to latest comments via the page number arrows??

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Hi Wendy

Yep!!! sooooooo annoying...thought it was just me Doh!

Still same now.

also as I typed this received this message'

So still allowing you type by clicking reply button....BUT as Noisette and others said.....you have to re sign in,Doh!!,

• Obviously don't read this thread, It's still happening!!! Because I'm scatterbrained & don't notice I'm signed out, I type out my message & hit the reply button & lose the lot. Why oh why can't they remove the reply button if you're signed out. I rarely post these days because of this type of problem. IS THERE ANYBODY THERE????

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• Don't think so Hazel, either self isolating or social distancing!!! lol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.