Cape May photos- 2013

American Goldfinch

Royal Tern

Carrot-Billed Tern

Black &White  warbler

Black Throated Blue warbler

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• That's beautiful - what is it?

EDIT - They're all beautiful - the carrot-billed tern is particularly appropriately named!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Captions added- more photos later

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Clare Bailey said:

That's beautiful - what is it?

EDIT - They're all beautiful - the carrot-billed tern is particularly appropriately named!

Carrotbill is twitcher speak-  It's a Caspian Tern

S

• Unknown said:

Love that Black and White Warbler, i was telling a guy yesterday about your trips to Cape May, he's been all over the world Birding but says Cape May is one place he would love to go to.

Yeah I took my time getting there-   Arizona probably next or Ecuador

S