In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• It wasn't the Pimm's.... It was Mrs PB, as opposed to Mrs PR!!!
  • Oopsies JoyJoyJoy

• Dear Ms Sturgeon

Are you aware Linda is running an illicit match making service, through this very web site?? I think her punishment should be an extended Lock Down!! Lol

• Haha. My sincere apologies to all parties involved. I blame it on the big shiny blinding thing in the sky lol

She might have enjoyed pimms lol

• PimperneBloke said:
    It wasn't the Pimm's.... It was Mrs PB, as opposed to Mrs PR!!!

I wasn't sure if it was a typo or not, so I erred on the side of caution to avoid Mrs PR's wrath. Grinning

• Well hello all and welcome back to my garden...not much has changed lol...well had lots of babies this year and garden is as busy as always.

Here are some pics from past week or so...

This Mr Sprawk gave me the fright of my life as he flew for a meal at the feeder and missed then straight towards me!!!

Ain't dunnocks just so beautiful 

And my Robins are just aww

Raising one's eyebrow...he's trained well lol

And this one sunbathing on the birdtable roof lol

OK a bribe them with pastry..(it works for others on here yes you know who you are lol)

Oh and all my flowers are still doing well

And still the bullies visit...usually fir their morning bath

Oh a do get excited when I catch this one in the morning 

I was just saying to you all the otherday I dont get them in the garden often lol

Right a think that's  plenty  for the day!

Hope you are all safe and well ;-)

• Yeheh' Linda is back with her garden thread. Great to see such a lot returnees to the garden, and all shown in beautiful sunshine. I would not have liked that Sprawk flying at me either with those beady eyes and tallons! Love the Robins, young and old and the lovely thrush, they are all bootifool. They sure are making the most of the feeders and the baths, the flower border has fair come and and is still looking lovely with a lovely array of colour still. Good you are back posting your garden updates Clap Hugging

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Fantastic update and photos Linda, always good to share your garden visitors and see all the activity. Love the young Bullfinch and song thrush along with the sunning robin. If you've still got sunshine send it south a little will you as we've got a real grey start to the day here and was hoping to take our neighbour to the local mere to feed the ducks !

Regards, Hazel 

• Aw thanks CL..the kids had a good old laugh at my reaction when Sprawk headed towards me as they were sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine...flowers are still blooming and even sunflowers are still sprouting! I must admit it's been no too bad a summer ;-)

• Aw thanks Hazel, it's nice to be back sharing it with you all...eh still grey here aswell although sun expected about 3...hope you still managed a wee outing to feed the ducks with your neighbour.