LOCKDOWN

I think i have been in lock down way to long?

I hope everyone is Safe and Well at Minsmere?

hope to  see you all soon

My Flickr. Photos link HERE

Parents
  • Great to see you are safe and well Nick - I was only asking after you last week, so I guess your ears were burning. Not as much as that hairstyle though.
    We miss your banter and humour around the reserve and while we'd love to be able to see you again soon, we fully understand that you need to keep yourself safe at home. I do have a request from my colleagues - we need that hairstyle (or an even wackier one) in person when you are next able to visit! In the meantime, enjoy the pond and wildlife in your garden.
    Stay safe
    PS: please send our best wishes to Margaret too
  • Great to see you are safe and well Nick - I was only asking after you last week, so I guess your ears were burning. Not as much as that hairstyle though.
    We miss your banter and humour around the reserve and while we'd love to be able to see you again soon, we fully understand that you need to keep yourself safe at home. I do have a request from my colleagues - we need that hairstyle (or an even wackier one) in person when you are next able to visit! In the meantime, enjoy the pond and wildlife in your garden.
    Stay safe
    PS: please send our best wishes to Margaret too
Children
No Data