Work started on the Sizewell C Nucular Power Station next to Minsmere

https://community.rspb.org.uk/placestovist/minsmere/f/minsmere/281436/rspb-minsmere-allegedly-misses-sizewell-c-deadline

As the work has now started on the Sizewell C Nucular Power Station this was a thread I started when this happened and the RSPB and RSPB Minsmere missed the deadline for taken any legal action and I stil don’t how that happened despite request about that matter. So until know more about how that happened the RSPB and RSPB Minsmere are to blame ss ive never had reply how that happened. So until I hear how that happened! What else am I to think I’ve only visited Minsmere twice. Second time 2 years ago and arguably the best bird reserve in UK. And after I returned home after that visit two years ago heard that news and then RSPB Minsmere missing the legal deadline and nothing about how that happened upset me a lot. Anyway the link to my thread after that news in the link above,

the address for that thread is correct. But for some reason it not appearing in the link. So I’ve taken a few photos from that thread. As I still know how that legal deadline happened and when that happened and no clear reply from RSPB Minsmere. And I’ve asked again as well. 

Regards,

Ian.