Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 14 March 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and joyful week!

• Sorry I got "lost" this week - had a couple of bad days. Have been reading but can't remember details to make sensible replies, except these two:

DIBNLIB - so pleased your friend is so strong mentally - she will do well.

HEATHER - pleased Callum's 3 year ordeal is over. Six points on his license seems rather unfair, but I suppose it has to be strict enough to make them think. I hope your SiL will get home and not have to spend weeks quarantined in Aberdeen.

Still getting wonderful weather. On Friday I had a lovely walk around the garden with J - surprised I managed an hour and a half walking with the crutches. Today, EE mowed all the grass, strimmed all the edges etc and even collected leaves etc with the leafblower/sucker. Both of them intend gardening again tomorrow after lunch, but it is J's vaccination in the morning. I would like a chance to prune the Fuchsias for the new season; they and the Geraniums are looking very healthy in the greenhouse.
  • Heather B - hope the problem with Callum can be sorted in court and the outcome satisfactory to all. Thank you for the congratulations re d i l. Let's hope your son can return home for a period when the weather is more clement.
    Just read a little further down about the outcome for Callum, hopefully a lesson learned.

That was a bolt out of the blue re the M & S card, nice for groceries to be paid for .
  • Why not change your password, make a note, then you can use it on all devices but I'm sure you've thought of that.

Weather down hear has been dull for the last few days with just a smattering of sunshine now and again. My gardner wanted to do a first cut this week but I said it didn't need it till the end of the month. I've had to compromise and he's coming next week and then once a month. He has to come over from another area and fit it in with his other work so as we need them doing I've had to agree to it.

Still waiting to hear what our council tax will be as from the 1st April we are going into a new local council that of West Northamptonshire incorporating local councils from the area and there will be a North Northmaptonshire council as well - its all due to the problems of Northampton County Council had a couple or so years back.
  • Thanks for all your news, lovely to read it.

Have a good weekend all, spring is on the way