Given last week's storms is this weekends trip to Havergate still happening?
Havergate escaped remarkably unscathed from last weeks storms. However, there is some concern about the forecast for this weekend. A final decision will be made tomorrow morning whether the trip will go ahead or not. If it is cancelled then you will be contacted on your designated phone number, if not then assume the trip is going ahead.
We spend 90% of net income on conservation, public education and advocacy
The RSPB is a member of BirdLife International. Find out more about the partnership
© The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654