Choosing the Right Trip

I produced a video recently for sharing on social media channels outlining the various trips available to Havergate Island - so I thought it might be useful to put it up here as a more permanent location.

This time of year is always busy with trips - Spring is always a popular time to get out & about after a gloomy winter and Havergate offers something a little bit different with the cruise downriver to get there. There's a wealth of birdlife out on the lagoons but there's no doubt the photographers are always keen to spend time with the hares. They are remarkably relaxed about us humans as many of you are probably aware, allowing Mrs WJ to get this shot the other day

What's truly remarkable about the shot is the hardware used - a 100mm macro lens! Exif says it was taken at 1.3m - like this...

You'll need to be on one of the Photography trips to get this close, but even on Guided walks we hope to get nice pics like this one from the weekend

It's easy to get carried away with the hares - but it's always worth checking out the hides for everything else - I put this video together with a few other highlights from the last Photography trip to give you a flavour. Enjoy!

___

Find me on Flickr / All about your camera - The Getting off Auto Index