something deleting comments on some forums

Both tha me and Robbo have had our comments deleted on two Posts and some of Robbos posts that he started  have been deleated aswell. 

Heres one of the posts we commented on that has been deleted

On here I had sent a message as a reply 

And then I sent a reply to the last message later on and Robbo also replied to the last message from this  post. 

Theres also another forum where  Robbos message have been deleated and I sent a message and someone deleated that one aswell. 

is anyone else haveimg this problem apart from me and Robbo 

and if so why do you think it is happening and why do you think is doing it? 

Do you think its a moderator doing it, or do you think it’s something else? 

• Zo Clark said:
    Robbo was surprised that someone deleated all his posts he made that went all the way back to the early year 2000s - and Robbo wasn’t happy about it Exspeacially since there was some really challenging ids that he dealt with that would of helped anyone who came across it and Robbo said he doesn’t know why they got deleated. He didn’t know who or what or why and was confused.

Robbo might make another account in a differant name cause his acount got deleated. He might or might not. But if we are lucky he might find a way to contribute again.

I hope you've read Bobs post!

Regards,

Ian.

• I did. But I have seen his comments in response to the comments being deleated and also his comment when he found out all his posts that he made all the way back then up to now were deleated. If he didn’t make the comments he made. Then it would of been possible he spent hours deleateing every post he ever Made and his acount. Im not saying your wrong 

Im just saying that the likelihood of him deleating everything and his comments  is low. Besides he said he didn’t want them to be deleated and they shouldn’t of deleated them 

• Out of curiosity since you smell something fishy going on aswell why did you deliberately Delay replying the thread?

• Linda257 said:
    I doubt that very much Pete as it wasn't all done in one go...but only a guess as am not that computer savy

I'm inclined to agree with you.

I feel it was a controlled deletion, the only delay factor was the time taken.

• Zo Clark said:

Out of curiosity since you smell something fishy going on aswell why did you deliberately Delay replying the thread?

Its difficult to explain in text.

I have a very cynical mind,, and that is probably the best way to explain it.

• Mike I think I got lost half way through this thread probably about the time MrsT was brought into play in the chat section

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Wendy S said:
    Mike I think I got lost half way through this thread probably about the time MrsT was brought into play in the chat section

It hadn't got lost with me.  Wink

• before I made a account on here I was able to come across forums in the duck duck go search engine. Weather they can be found on google search I don’t know cause I don’t use it but it probably does, I think before I made a account I could still see some forums but I couldnt reply unless I made an account or subscribed. Even though Robbos account has been deleated I think there’s a possibility he can still see our posts the only thing is he doesn’t have an account and is unable to comment. But weather Robbo sees any reason to use the community after being deleated from saying things that didn’t violate the rules I doubt he thinks it’s sensable to use the community unless he finds a forum particularly interesting. The only way he would be able to comment would be to make a new account under a differant name and subscribed again. But even if he did after getting years of postings and comments deleated he wouldn’t think it’s wise to make any more posts or comment on someone’s post he doesn’t know if there’s even a slight possibility they could get deleated in the future. And I think if he made a new account under a differant name he might be un active. If that is the case you can’t blame him after that bad exspeariance. But weather it was a possibility or not he might at least be able to see some of the forums we made if he’s interested
  • All posts on here are public via any search engine, unless, they've been removed.