something deleting comments on some forums

Both tha me and Robbo have had our comments deleted on two Posts and some of Robbos posts that he started  have been deleated aswell. 

Heres one of the posts we commented on that has been deleted

On here I had sent a message as a reply 

And then I sent a reply to the last message later on and Robbo also replied to the last message from this  post. 

Theres also another forum where  Robbos message have been deleated and I sent a message and someone deleated that one aswell. 

is anyone else haveimg this problem apart from me and Robbo 

and if so why do you think it is happening and why do you think is doing it? 

Do you think its a moderator doing it, or do you think it’s something else? 

• Seymour’s message is at the top Eccydj is at the bottom the rest got deleated except the comments me and Linda made. Those ones weren’t in reply to her but hers to Robbo and me to her. so it looked like she as talking to herself when his comments got deleated on that forum.

• At the moment I’m trying to work out why it was aimed at Robbo and come with ideas of who we think might of deleated his or her acount and why.  but what we do know is that Robbos acount has been deleated. You can’t find his profile all his comments are gone and if you go on email notifications and click on his name it will say error.  I tryed to copy the link but I couldn’t copy and paste it so I was just trying to guide you to the link. 
    the link no longer works though cause the owners  account has been deleated aswell

• Could it be that Robbo had inasvertenly clicked on a link that maybe got into his system and wiped some data off.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• I doubt that very much Pete as it wasn't all done in one go...but only a guess as am not that computer savy

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• For other forums aswell as this one At first me and Robbos comments were deleated if I commented on any posts that he had already commented on or ones that he’s just commented on that are in reply to him. But in my case sometimes it was also on the same forum Only aimed at the owner on the same forum as Robbo As well as in reply to him.
    In the evening the owner of the Dunnock post was thinking of deleateing her account and didn’t want to have to give a moral lecture why. The next day in the morning (all) his comments were deleated. the account hadn’t deleated yet so people were able to see what’s on the link when Linda sent it.
    I let people know if the link Stops working it’s just cause the owner deleated the account and so won’t be gremlins. So some of Robbos comments were deleated first including mine if I replied to him.

And then the next day all the comments were deleated completely

And then The next day - yesterday the owners account got taken down so it says error if you click on it.

Robbos account was in the process of being taken down before the owner of the Dunnock account deleated het or his account.

Robbos account was officially taken down the day after his comments were deleated 

And then the owner deleated his or her account Yesterday.

I can’t say the owners acount and Robbos being deleated has to do with his acount being deleated cause im not sure cause it  might not necessarily be connected.
    So I Can’t say the owners disagreement with Robbo or the owner deleating there acount after has anything to do with Robbos acount being deleated.

But the point is that like Linda said it didn’t happen all at once.
    This is the order that Robbos acount was deleated and just thought I will let you know the way it was deleated. It defiantly wasn’t all at once thats for sure.

• That’s the process that took place before Robbos acount was taken down. I think His comments were deleated cause his acount was in the process of being taken down at the time.  The thing is The acount was deleated The day after his and my comments were getting  deleated and it was around the time after he commented on the Dunnock forum. But it was on any the forums he commented on aswell 

• I won't as it's nothing to do with wildlife!. As Bob says theres is better software that could be used.

Regards,

Ian.

• Robbo was surprised that someone deleated all his posts he made that went all the way back to the early year 2000s - and Robbo wasn’t happy about it Exspeacially since there was some really challenging ids that he dealt with that would of helped anyone who came across it and Robbo said he doesn’t know why they got deleated. He didn’t know who or what or why and was confused.

Robbo might make another account in a differant name cause his acount got deleated. He might or might not. But if we are lucky he might find a way to contribute again.
  • This forum has had huge amounts of spam over the years. On at least two occasion this forum had to be closed because of some sort of hacking from the far east snd there was thousands upon thiusands of non human Chinese language posts every second not being posted by any human. Ive never seen that happen in any way on any other forum in such a large way and yes that happened twice possibly more. And there must have been thousands of those pists every minute and that happened definitely on 2 occasions. There will be other members who can remember that as well

Regards,

Ian.