More problems uploading photos

I noticed that Noisette couldn't upload photos.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/wildlife/f/902/t/110728.aspx

I've tried and get the same error message even with the tiniest file.

I'd upload the screenshot but I can't. Please MrsT or one of the other Mods crack the whip with the web team. This is getting beyond a joke.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Teejay don't worry  i get wrong some times too

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• My Friends List has now completely disappeared so I can't even thank Rockwolf for her PM. Further despair has set in.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Thanks, Alan. Found it. Why is everything about this forum such a struggle.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I can't even upload a screen capture.  If this happens at the magical moment when EJ lands on her nest after a 3000-mile migration I will be beyond disappointed.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• I've given up trying to upload any photos :(     no further comment needed from me as techies are already aware that we're all struggling again with this website :(   suffice to say it is all getting rather tedious and I feel very disappointed as I do enjoy seeing all these wonderful threads with pics and clips.

Regards, Hazel 

• I wondered that, Alan.

Hazy, you can post photos from Flickr by using the URL option on the dialogue box.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Oh thanks TJ,  I haven't got the pics on Flickr. yet and they're nothing particularly special, it was more to try the upload feature .......which obviously didn't work in the usual way lol    thanks for the tip though, much appreciated.   I'll bide my time again and hope the glitches are sorted once and for all.    BTW,  Mr/Mrs Mallard are back for 4th day in a row :)    

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:
    I've just tried uploading one to my gallery, it looked like it went through but said it needed moderating first

I encountered something similar. I tried to comment on a photo that I saw going through on the live list. It told me it needed moderating even though all I did was to identify the creature in the picture. I'm getting sick and tired of all the weird glitches on this forum.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Unknown said:

Where is anybody official?

Good question Alan,  is it not possible for RSPB to send a "member" group email to everyone (as they have all our contact e-addresses on file and in their system) when such technical problems exist so we are all made individually aware with an update in our inbox that there are ongoing problems so we can save time trying to navigate round a website that clearly isn't functioning the way it should.   I seem to get emails with offers and donation requests but none about the news of technical malfunctions  !   I do think the Community pages are a valuable asset to have as it brings like-mind folk together which in turn benefits birds/wildlife with our interest and care of such.     I think we, the members, all feel like forgotten souls having to wander aimlessly around in the dark !

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:

My Friends List has now completely disappeared so I can't even thank Rockwolf for her PM. Further despair has set in.

Oh blimey! There really was no need; but I appreciate it, thank you (+ got your pm now)

"All weeds are flowers, once you get to know them" (Eeyore)

My photos on Flickr