More problems uploading photos

I noticed that Noisette couldn't upload photos.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/wildlife/f/902/t/110728.aspx

I've tried and get the same error message even with the tiniest file.

I'd upload the screenshot but I can't. Please MrsT or one of the other Mods crack the whip with the web team. This is getting beyond a joke.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I've got no friends listed under the Friends Tab and a jumble of hieroglyphics on my Profile page. Things just seem to be getting worse.

We are all beginning feel like mushrooms: kept in the dark and fed ...... you know the rest.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Perhaps they don't know Doggie?

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• What I mean is, perhaps they don't know what is wrong, ie they can't sort it out in a short time. They've obviously had odd things going on since the big bird watch & I suspect that this won't be the end of it either. I expect the forum is a victim of it's own success & can't cope. If a multinational bank keeps having computer problems what chance have the rest of us got?

Best wishes

• I agree Alan, it would be nice if someone came on to say,"forget photos for 24 hours at least, Sorry".

Best wishes

• All they have said in the past months is bear with us.  I think we won't get any more than that from them.  The tech team won't come and talk, nobody from the hierarchy will - it is all left to the poor mods to try to keep us happy and I don't think the mods are being told the answers.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Well said Bob nothing ever changes.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Unknown said:
    Perhaps if they hear from more people than just myself they might think that there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

@  Bob,  I have been composing my email for the last hour and now have it ready to send to the senior management you have listed.  I feel I can keep quiet no longer about these ongoing issues. Thanks again Bob.

Regards, Hazel 

• Well that just about says it all, two out of three emails I sent came back with the auto response,  one is out of the office till 31st March and the other is back tomorrow so you are right Alan,  nobody is at home !!    just going to bang my head on a brick wall  LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:
    I daren't do one tonight or i will get banned and thrown out of the RSPB

Its ok Alan, you can send all the emails you like, nobody is at home or listening  lol       If they ban you there's no hope for the rest of us  lol

Regards, Hazel 

• I sent an email to Mike Clarke, and I was lucky enough to get a reply from him. I won't say any more about that email, but it was a disappointing response that i received.

Regards,

Ian.