More problems uploading photos

I noticed that Noisette couldn't upload photos.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/wildlife/f/902/t/110728.aspx

I've tried and get the same error message even with the tiniest file.

I'd upload the screenshot but I can't. Please MrsT or one of the other Mods crack the whip with the web team. This is getting beyond a joke.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Seen it TJ and flagged it, hopefully will get it resolved ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Ben

• Bob,

For now I am just trying to get the ability to upload 1 image with no issues sorted and have just got off the phone with Richard in our IS Services Team who can see there is a problem and is now working to resolve it, that is the priority here.

I cannot offer any further info on the multi image uploader at this time, as Frankie and Maurice have said, this is something that can be looked into again down the line, for now lets tackle the problem in hand.

I appreciate all you have said, and appreciate that the busy Osprey season needs the community to work as best as it can and we will endeavor to do that.

Thanks to everyone else for flagging this up and please bear with us for the time being.

Kind Regards,

Ben

• Alan, that is something I mentioned in my conversation with Richard so lets hope that can be fixed for good.

Kind Regards,

Ben

• Thanks Alan, we are trying our best to sort this and hope to have it resolved as quick as possible.

• It works fine uploading from Flickr

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I see you have all joined my club - uploading pictures is a real nightmare. It was a nightmare to upload again yesterday as well.

When they keep saying bear with us it is now taking the mickey out of us - they have known about this problem for a very long time and have not fixed it. Then they wonder why we are talking about leaving the community and going elsewhere - when will they take note?

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Limpy said:
    I see you have all joined my club - uploading pictures is a real nightmare. It was a nightmare to upload again yesterday as well.

Perhaps I've just been lucky up to now, Limpy. I think the latest problem is affecting everyone not just the select few. I'm sure they are doing their best to restore the situation. I suspect dodgy software/hardware is at the root of the problem.

I see you've got some nice grass snake photos on Flickr. It's very easy to post them on here from Flickr - that works perfectly.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Hi Tee Jay they are Adders. but yes it there software problem

I am at a point now were i loathe coming on the forum to try and upload videos snd and pictures, that is why I have not been on here  much today  foiiowing the  Osprey nest Just fed up with same old problem and do the do any thing to fix it ????????

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Unknown said:
    I see you've got some nice grass snake photos on Flickr

My mistake. Rockwolf has kindly pointed out it's an adder. Oops!

Tony

My Flickr Photostream