In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• The rain has been so bad lately I couldnt even take a decent pic through the window.....

even the pigeon was getting fedup ...

Also felt sorry for maggie so gave him some pastry

he even left a bit for cyril lol

mrs sparra put in an appearance today

i sat in my potting shed for a wee while admiring the wee bit of blue sky and my garden from this side for a change

then openend the top half of the door and watched BB munch on the berries

I could also watch RRB have a quick dip

Looking fabulous!

and BT right infront of me as if I wasnt even there lol

Well heres hoping for some drier weather next week so we can get on with more garden work....and taking more pics ;-)

• Raining cats and dogs . and a moorhen here too !! don't know why the robin thinks he needs a bath LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• I bet your place still looks lovely in the rain Hazel....we have a dry day today with gusty winds...saves me raking up the leaves lol

• More fab photos Linda, rain or no rain.

I bet Cyril left nothing for any other to feed from!

Our garden has gone very quiet, but I'm thinking if no more rat sightings by the end of the week, the feeders will be gradually reintroduced.

• Thanks Mike...prefer less rain...ponds flooded several times and got a new pond on top of the garden furniture cover and rest of garden is like a swamp lol..

Poor Cyril only got that wee toatie bit you can see and he had to work hard with his tongue to get it out lol

Fingers crossed for end of the week then Mike and look forward to some pics of your visitors again

• A grand update Linda, still nice colour in the garden with the red berries. It has rained all day up her and the week's forcast is not much better! Aw well, nowt we can do about that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Lovely photos Linda, I like the raindrops showing on the Magpie, and fabulous looking Robin. I think we are all getting fed up with the rain and winter hasn't even arrived yet!!!

Lot to learn

• Thanks CL....even still got some flowers !! Although temp has now dropped so won't last much longer!!...We have a dry and partly sunny few days ahead...woohoo A might even get some more painting done ;-)

• Thanks Gaynor...maggies are always happy to pose for a bit of pastry in return lol...certainly feels like winter has arrived here as its baltic!

• I think we'd all like to see a bit less rain.

The water is seeping out the wood panels as I nail them together to help build the ark..... Scream