In my garden.....

• That canvass pic is lovely Linda, the way Cyril is just above the grass.

As for the geese, definitely a bag for the list, along with the other superb photos.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Thanks Mike, am delighted the canvas turned out well as its my first ever pic on the wall!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Nothing like a chilly morning sitting in the garden (extra layers on ofcourse) coffee, camera, birds(and a squirrel) and sunrise....

This one obviously never saw me sitting before it landed as usually its very shy

It was a bit windy and this redwing was holding swaying with the branch as I tried to keep up

A very clean bottom BT!

You know its time to head back indoors when Sumo turns up 

I was delighted to get ma wee half hour in the fresh air as rest of the day was miserable. 

• Great redwing photos Linda, I also love the sunrise picture. The redwing pictures with the sun shining on them makes them look like a bar of gold, beautiful.
  • A beautiful sunrise and lovely birds. You're doing better than me at the moment as I can't get a Redwing to pose for me, let alone one in sunshine! 

Nige   Flickr

• Fabulous shots Linda, you must be a hardy lady sitting outside at dawn. Love the sunrise and the gorgeous Redwing in the sunlight. Not to forget the Thrush and other visitors too.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Thanks Gaynor....Its fine sitting out as long as nobody sees me...I treble in size in the mornings , PJs, Furry Dressing Gown and wintercoat with furlined boots All worth it though

• In reply to i love robins:

Thanks ILR..Redwing was happy to hang on for dear life as I took lots of shots while he /she swayed about

• In reply to Nigel O:

Cheers Nige. Me doing better than you WELL theres a FIRST ...you gotta get the birds to come to you thats the trick

• In reply to Linda257:

Linda257 said:

Nothing like a chilly morning sitting in the garden (extra layers on ofcourse) coffee, camera, birds(and a squirrel) and sunrise....

It was a bit windy and this redwing was holding swaying with the branch as I tried to keep up

Lovely colours on the morning sky, and soooooo jealous of the redwing photos....

My usual haunt for redwings is a nearby Nat Trust, which is closed for covid19!

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler