In my garden.....

• Thanks ILR

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• In reply to diana:

Thanks Diana

• Usual busy garden of daily visitors but claiming 2 newbies that were not actually in the garden

As the Geese did fly over the garden ...am claiming them 

And Mistle thrush in the trees just beyond the garden but they did fly over my head ...still counts!

And a few of the regulars

GSW on the ground again!

Still a little colour by the pond

Well thats the best out of about 200 

Hope you are all well.

Stay safe stay sane!

• Nice, Missle Thrush, very nice. I wonder what the Woodie is eyeing up and what is that Cyril going to be up to next!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Catlady:

Thanks Catlady, Woodie was checking the feeder above hasnt been occupied by a maggie or 2...they are forever swooping down on them!!!
    Cyril was watching other Cyril wondering when to pounce

• Nice to get the Mistle Thrush "in" the garden as well as the more usual visitors. I wish I could count Greenfinches as regulars, let alone the GSW.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to Nigel O:

Heehee...its nomans land so am claiming it! My thread my rules Nige
    I think I have a flock of greenies and they all take chances each on the feeders but any more than 3 at at time and its a riot! Am gonna put another pole feeder over by the pond/ bamboo when winter sets in to see what elses one can attract...2 poles are allowed in winter
    Och you get plenty to look at doon the park so stop your whinging

• As my other half loves all the Cyrils in the garden I got one of my pics on canvas for his birthday..Takes pride of place on kitchen wall...just hope the other Cyrils dont look through the window ansee we have a favourite

• Hi Linda
    You have got some lovely photos amongst the set, and in particular the two close ups of the greenfinch and well done with the Mistle Thrush too.
  • Thanks ILR..My wee birds hardly get a look in these days with all the greenies!
    The Mistle thrush was lovely to see and add to my list