In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

• It is very odd Ann, I use my iPad so no mouse to point. If it was doing silly things by mistake, like hitting like/dislike instead of cancel or seeing who had liked, or when in edit, hitting flag as abuse by mistake, you could see how you could do that. To change settings you would need to hit your picture, then go into settings, then go into notifications and tick or untick boxes, so not something you can do by mistake!? All the boxes have been ticked from the start, so how one was untick, I dunno!!

Very Spoooooky!?
  • lol...the leaves are still in place Catlady as the lawn is soggy wet and whatever I fish out the ponds goes on top so keeps them wet. Still getting lits of visitor but giving the camera a rest for a wee while.

Hope you havent missed tooooooo much with the gremlin attack!
  • Catlady, I am forever accidentally clicking on things I do not intend to click on. Just today I hit something or other on this laptop computer, no idea what, and a screen came up with a list of already-read past e-mails which appeared in no particular order. The first e-mail was dated 2008 and the second in the list was from sometime in 2009. Not a clue what I accidentally hit. I just cancelled the whole page and opened a new one, fearing that the same page would come up, but, thankfully, only my normal inbox appeared. If I used a smart phone regularly which I do not (a friend calls them 'smarty-pants phones!') I'd probably be forever accidentally deleting everything or ringing some distant place, Outer Mongolia or somewhere!
  • Hello all,  time for another update of all my visitors over past couple of weeks....been lots of rain and and sunshine and birds.

So here they all are. Hope you enjoy

Ponds are obviously not good enough Hushed

And this one prefers a shower to a bath

A bit late for Halloween!!

Not had one of these since they almost got me an asbo Joy

The new plumage shall fool the watchers Wink

Such stunning colours

Even greenie looks amazed to see it

A lonely redwing...hope its mates were close by

3 greenies feeding is fine but 4 and 5...kaos!!

Oh and the goldies finally came down...

Niger seeds finally being consumed

Just aww

Mr and Mrs GSW looking lovely

When you wish you were as small as a coal tit 

Mrs Is very talented

Neighbourhood watch popped down from the watch towers!

I get the feeling I am being laughed at

Someone trying to blend in with autumn colours

Sorry no fish in my ponds!

Song thrush with breakfast

Mr bullfinch ...got chased away with Mr BB!!!!

My lovely green hoovers

Mr chaffie wanted in the pic too

As you can see...feeders are always busy

Skies are too as caught this gull passing by

And no idea what the crow has in its beak

BB to finish

And a maggie looking lovely

Hope you are all safe and well. 

• Excellent selection of lovely birds Linda, I have been busy for the last couple
    Of days trimming my tree, it doesn’t get any easier but looks tidy for the winter, hopefully I might get out tomorrow with the camera, although I went our for a couple of times after the rain and managed a redwing on each outing but that was it, the photos were taken a long way from the birds and the photos were rubbish unfortunately. Keep safe Linda and that goes to all too.
  • Thank ILR...Oh you have been busy...my garden is mostly waterlogged so most pictures were taken from inside. Hope the weather is decent for you to get out tomorrow....Am glad the bird come to me...even the redwings ! lol
    Take care
  • Another jealousy invoking fab selection Linda, especially love the Bully. I think the crow has managed to procure a superb Cuban cigar!
  • Thanks PB Wink..Bullfinch been hanging around the tall trees beyond the garden and finally found the courage to come down only to be chased away by darn MrBB!...A Smoking Crow? Joy
  • A cracking selection Linda, what a variety of birds you have had in the garden. Lovely autumnal colours, can't really pick a favourite but love the blackbird and the tit in the bath under cupids umbrella, also the blackbird in the lovely cotoniaster bush with all those red berries. Nice to see the sun again. We had a windy day today but the sun was out, which was a treat and not too cold either! Keep safe and take care.
  • Thanks Catlady..I know I cant believe my luck.Obviously am greedy though and want more Wink

Gald you getting not too bad weather aswell...long may it continue!