In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Usually weekly update fro my garden...

I think I am going mad or more mad...Raked up lots of leaves then instead or picking them up and putting in gardening bin...I....

Outlined the wild circle with them..hopefully stop the squirrels digging up my bulbs Confused

now all the birdies...hope you enjoy

Love is in the air

until CT gatecrashes

more luviness

Goldies way up high

tying to catch breakfast

Jenny strutting her stuff

then a bit of diggin

now hiding

Mrs and Mrs..numbers are creeping up Relaxed

Ahh peanuts

All on the fence now

A little bit of snow and this could be this years xmas card

I see you...cmon out!

Thats a better pic

GT in the wild circle

Mrs Bullfinch paid a visit today

And gotta finish with my fox that came for afternoon tea

Thanks for looking. Hope you are all safe and well.

• Lovely assortment of birds Linda, I especially like the robin well I would wouldn’t I. The photo of the Fox is brilliant as well. I have the same problem as you with the squirrel eating the bulbs. I bought some more this year to replenish the ones that went missing last year. You keep safe as well.
  • Great to see those Greenies Linda, you are doing well for numbers. How is the fox walking now, maybe leg is healing? Leaf circles? well I have heard of crop circles so maybe they will produce something!!!

Lot to learn

• Thanks ILR....well over 400 bulbs planted now so hopefully I get at leats 1 flower Joy

• Greenies are here every day from dusk til dawn Gaynor..well until sprawk flew over the fence yesterday but happy to say there were no casulties...this time! Foxy still hobbling around and eating well so all good for now...Ano am going mad with the leaf circle but the birdies like looking for beasties amongst them Laughing

• Good to see the garden is still active with visitors, and the new pond seems to be taking shape nicely.

• Thanks Mike...Lets see how it all survives its first winter Wink

• Still much activity in the the garden Linda. Now come on, a leaf circle, how long I wonder is that going to stay in place, you will have a mosaic patterned lawn in the next gust of wind!! Thanks for the continued updates, lovely photos.

Only found this, I have noticed the last few days only likes coming up, no replies to threads I have used? Thought it odd that no one was about and replying to posts! Checked my settings today, a place I am hardly ever in, and the box was unti led to get them!! GRrrrrr. Trying to find now all the ones I have been on!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Linda257 said:
    Thanks Mike...Lets see how it all survives its first winter

I'm sure it will. 

• That's odd, Catlady, your settings changed without you knowing?!. Oooooo--gremlins? I know Halloween is coming up but still...talk about jumping the gun...it is not Halloween yet!

Kind regards, Ann