Worrying that the Government pledges £1.7bn public to new nuclear plant!

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/27/government-pledges-17bn-of-public-money-to-new-nuclear-plant

I’m truly shocked if this is true and the climate change change conference about to start. The first thing I’m thinking about this news is Minsmere. Can some senior member of staff from Minsmere comment about this possible shocking and upsetting news if true. As if it's true I feel so upset by this and my question would be. Is nothing sacred in this country?

Regards,

Ian.

Parents
  • Nothing. Absolutely nothing is sacred. Nature means nothing to this destructive Government. Will they ever realise that it’s nature that underpins everything we are, not money. Without a healthy bio diversity nothing can survive no matter how much money you have.
    What a sad sad day. Don’t ever tell me we live in a democracy because my vote has never counted for anything. I love Minsmere. A.
  • Nothing. Absolutely nothing is sacred. Nature means nothing to this destructive Government. Will they ever realise that it’s nature that underpins everything we are, not money. Without a healthy bio diversity nothing can survive no matter how much money you have.
    What a sad sad day. Don’t ever tell me we live in a democracy because my vote has never counted for anything. I love Minsmere. A.
Children
No Data