It been while

a

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

Parents
  • Catlady, We are on the Surrey/Hampshire border and I've seen Blackcaps in the back garden only a few times in over 3 decades. As you can see from Limpy's photos, they love apples. When I see a Blackcap I put an apple out in the garden at the first opportunity, hoping they will come back and sometimes they do. I tend to cut off a bit of apple peel to make it easier for them to get at the yummy insides but I am not certain if that is actually necessary.

Kind regards, Ann

• Catlady, We are on the Surrey/Hampshire border and I've seen Blackcaps in the back garden only a few times in over 3 decades. As you can see from Limpy's photos, they love apples. When I see a Blackcap I put an apple out in the garden at the first opportunity, hoping they will come back and sometimes they do. I tend to cut off a bit of apple peel to make it easier for them to get at the yummy insides but I am not certain if that is actually necessary.

Kind regards, Ann

Children
No Data