Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 14 November 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON
and HAPPY PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE 

The moon turns full and the partial lunar eclipse occurs on the night through morning of 18-19 November. For exact times for your house, insert your area/town/city in the box on this page of the Time and Date website.

Everyone have a joyful, serene week!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE

Next door neighbours are to enclose their front garden with fence. Bleah. When we moved here, this street had a “tidy street” award with lovely vistas of open space. No front fences until people put pools in front yards (must be fenced by law). Next-Doors want space for little miss to play; I wonder what’s in their backyard that no space? Anyway surveyor arrived 8 am this morn to determine boundaries. A previous Mrs ND planted roses & agapanthus along her driveway, oblivious to them being exactly on the boundary. Current Mrs ND told my OH that she wants to keep the roses. I would say choose Roses or Fence.

I’ve hibernated today to avoid dusty atmosphere. A few “spots” fell late afternoon.

• Wow, honey, the house is so clean! Was the internet down for a while today?

My daughter wanted a Cinderella themed party so I invited all her friends over and made them clean the house.

You know what would make house cleaning more fun? A maid.

• Good morning, all. I'd like to wish Heather a very happy birthday!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Happy birthday, Heather.

Happy birthday, Clare.

Hope you both have a lovely day. It looks pretty good in this neck of the woods at the moment,
  • It's a beautiful day here and we're off to the Suffolk Owl Sanctuary. Lovely!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLARE and to HEATHER!! 

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party,  but we overslept this morning so my OH had a scramble to leave the house, and I now seem to be about two hours behind with everything.

Clare, enjoy your owls and I'm pea green as I Iove them. Tell us all about it later - with pics!!

Heather, I hope you have an enjoyable day whatever your family has in store. I'm sure they will want to spoil you in some way.

Off to fill up the w. machine & get back to my card writing!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HEATHER and CLARE!

Happy owl watching, sounds like a lovely day!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Thursday already! I have caught the cold – streaming continuously and can’t see straight. I had thought of starting the Christmas cards, but unlikely today.

HEATHER – bread and butter pudding is our main reason for buying panettone every year! Often pick up a couple of late ones cheap in January! He did get one in Aldi last week, and that is where the stollen came from too.

PAT – agree with your observations re HCBs – but must admit to enjoying them for breakfast all year round – usually from M&S!

AQ – surely Roses are a danger to little miss ND? Most of my garden injuries were from roses when I was growing up – apart from the permanent grazed knees from falling on ash paths.

LINDA – lovely Fuchsia photo! Unusual for your OH to oversleep – hope he got to golf on time and you caught up with the jobs at home!

CLARE – Owl photos – yes please! Hope you are having a great visit.

Lunch is nearly ready – our main meal, lamb hotpot.
  • My lunch is going to be late today. Chicken in slow cooker - got distracted, forgot to put the lid on - didn't notice for a couple of hours - still almost raw chicken. Where is my brain???