'FORUM FRIENDS, WILDLIFE-FROM-WHEREVER' (Off-season, all cams off at Loch Garten)

OK I'll start this off. Czech Republic jays and a red squirrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsXWkp1_BM

• Scylla, are you going somewhere? I hope not for long. Really appreciate your videos and screen snaps.
  • Back to dear Czech feeders :)

Great White Egret was stood standin' for absolutely ages!

Lots 'n lots of Great Tits...

...with a Tree Sparrow:

...with a Blue Tit with unusually high white forehead?

...wth a Nuthatch:

...with a Ring-necked Dove:

...with a GSW:

...hovering over a couple of mates:

That doesn't get anywhere near showing you how many and how busy were the Great Tits :)

IMAGICAT

• A quiet afternoon at the Pond - the cam needs adjusting, it's not showing much of the food pile.

Only a Mallard, a few Doves and a couple of Coots showed any interest, apart from this young deer - it discarded the bread but got terrific value out of the wilted lettuce/cabbage leaf - it munched and munched, but with its head turned away Disappointed

IMAGICAT

• Daytime saw the trays ready de-snowed by the rabbits and lots of birds anxious to take advantage - with mini-flocks of Mourning Doves and, especially, Starlings :o

This time they all fitted on so neatly, no overspill, just a forlorn female N Cardinal in waiting... but it couldn't last long:

IMAGICAT

• No, I'm not going anywhere - just replacing Alabama with some old friends ;)  I am very touched that anyone would miss me Blush

I wonder if anyone can ID this spider on the WB Sea Eagles' tree?

IMAGICAT

• Phew! That's a huge relief, Scylla.
  • Scylla, I'm with Lisa K (and probably scores more people who read but never post!)--ever so glad to hear you are only switching webcams, not abandoning us!

Kind regards, Ann

• Unknown said:
    wingcersizing

Thank you for keeping us up to date with these lovely birds, Korky :-*

Ohio

The rabbits were out before nightcam, here was one:

Apart from rabbits, only the cat, which didn't eat:

It came back later and, after checking the trays and having a very quick nibble, it crouched/sat for 10 minutes, just watching (there was a rabbit on the edge of the trees, which didn't budge until after the cat had left and a raccoon came along):

IMAGICAT

• Ohio morning ~ a long time before anyone but the dog (and patient walker) was seen:

Czech pond

Old friends: angel-winged Greylag, Tufted Ducks, and a one-winged swan on either side of the pond:

Panic!  But it turned and ambled back pronto:

This deer always had food or a fag in its mouth:

Two deer and a mouse at the feeder (had to adjust this a lot due to very bad glare):

And a HARE turned up!  Didn't do anything, got a little spooked and left:

IMAGICAT