WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY JANUARY 8 2017

Morning all. Here's to a good week for all.

• Heather B said:
    I heard from our Danish friends today. They will come here in the late Spring, as usual and maybe I will go back with them for a week or so.

Sounds like a good idea.

Heather B said:
    I, too, am sorry that Limpy is having a bad day, CLARE. I hope that tomorrow will be better for him.

Thanks for that.  He wasn't able to walk too far at Lackford today, but fortunately it was far enough.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• So glad that Limpy's feeling better, Clare, and that you were able to go on your outing. :-)

Heather - Lovely that your family are calling around. Enjoy your weekend. So good to hear that your Danish friends are keeping in touch. Going back with them for a short break sounds really great.

I've been busy, too busy to come on with my pictures after all. We've been researching for our possible Autumn holiday which has been time consuming but worth it - I'm now drinking a glass of white wine to celebrate our booking for a cruise in September. Yay!!

• Brenda it must be such a comfort having family in and out.

More snow overnight with ice underneath so we took Daisy to a walled garden part of an old castle in Glenlivet for a run around . Chilly but sunny and after doing my hair it was hat wind bad hair day :-))

She refused afternoon walk on the grounds of being tired after full on hard walks since Tuesday. We also have to consider her age as she is now seven and a half and been here well over four of those years.

She had just returned from wee and has snow on her back but rain predicted later in the night.

A trip away to visit friends Heather could be perfect. I love

the planning of them.

Away in March with friend to Lundy and youngest joining us for 4 days of our week. She is miss independent and although our cottage has a spare bedroom she has booked the sweeetist little cottage for one.

June we are all ( girls flights booked) off to Saddell on the Mull of Kintyre to celebrate big nought birthday. Daisy is coming as well. Poor OH 4 women for 9 days.

• Wendy - I see we've both been planning ahead.!