Leighton Moss on Social Media

For those who don't know, we have our own official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leightonmoss/ where you can share you photos, sightings and general thoughts about your favourite RSPB reserve!

For those of you who are on Twitter, you can follow us @Leighton_moss

On Trip Advisor? Why not share your experience of the reserve and / or café

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Jon Carter, Visitor Experience Manager

• Why not on the Leighton Moss Blogs and Forum part of this RSPB Forum or are the Leighton Moss staff and volunteeers not going to post or reply to anyone in that section of the Forum, as sadly it’s getting less and less that some of the reserves have stopped posting on these forums or far less frequently posting which I find very sad.

• Hi Ian

I'm happy to say that we do post a blog every week (most weeks at least...) so that those who cannot visit the reserve as often as they'd like can still keep up with what's gong on here at Leighton Moss.

The forum is really for visitors and fans of the reserve to communicate with one another, rather than a place where staff and volunteers would regularly contribute - though they are of course welcome to do so if they wish.

Our other channels of communication such as Facebook and Twitter seem to be more popular for interaction and sharing great photos these days but do feel free to start a conversation on the forum if you wish to - I'm sure your observations or thoughts about Leighton Moss would be most welcome.

Jon Carter, Visitor Experience Manager