Leighton Moss 3 day visit.

Its been a nice day here today sadly can't show any pictures i brought the wrong lead up with me so will have to go and get a card reader tomorrow in Lancaster :( or just keep any worth showing till I get home on Wednesday, I will be ok with space on the camera its has a 125Gig card so can take a lot of pictures but I am deleting most now so will wittle them down.

Jim

My Pictures

• No need to get a card reader, I worked something out, seeing I had the 5DMk 4 I had to cards installed in it a CF and an SD and the laptop had an SD slot so I was able to copy the files from the CF to the SD and then put the CF from the 7DMk 2 in the 5D and did the same so got all files on the laptop now :)

First picture taken today.

Jim

My Pictures

• That sounds like a chore and should teach you to take the correct cable next time … but at least it's cheaper than buying a card reader. Have a good visit.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to Nigel O:

I know but I am glad I worked a way round it Nige, I am off to Lower hide first thing so hope to see a Bittern missed the one at Public hide I went out and it showed 5 mins later :( 

Jim

My Pictures

• In reply to James:

hope to see a Bittern missed the one at Public hide I went out and it showed 5 mins later :( 

Typical - better luck tomorrow

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to Nigel O:

Saw one it was a mile away :( so not worth showing a picture Nige, but got the Water Rail :) 

Jim

My Pictures

• Saw one it was a mile away :( so not worth showing a picture

If you could see it from distance then you must have had better weather than here, where the fog never lifted all day. Excellent Rail shot as some compensation

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to James:

Good old Walter, you can always rely on this bird to do a show parade   -  thanks for feeding him Jim and telling this super star we'll all be there with his Christmas Eve mealies  !!     Lovely photo of him/her on top of the log

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• In reply to Nigel O:

Could have been sharper Nige, I think it was taken at 1/60sec full zoom with extender.

Jim

My Pictures

• In reply to HAZY:

He/she showed well Hazel, as soon as i called it it came running out for the mealies so I am sure we will see it over Christmas some time.

Jim

My Pictures