Potential Annual Forumates Leighton Moss Visit 2019

• It certainly got good reviews on the site and does look in a nice area.

My Flickr photos

• I know I will be booking again with those reviews and its near Aldi and Tesco so I can get my food and drink from there :)

Jim

My Pictures

• That's the main thing lol.

My Flickr photos

• You want to try searching the site for digs in the north east where you're going first to see if there is any difference it prices from what you've got.

My Flickr photos

• Just been talking to Pauline she sent me a message seeing I have booked two night this Sunday, she asked me what time wold I arrive because they are out visiting family and were is this, just down the road from me lol so we have each others mobile now and I said I would pass on her info to my friends she said give them my number so they can book through her not the webpage :)

Jim

My Pictures

• PM me if you want her number, and if you do phone I will tell her that you will mention me Jim from the RSPB :)

Jim

My Pictures

• Blimey it's not taken you long to get your feet under the table lol.
    I shouldn't need the number unless I pop up for a long weekend at some point so will ask you for it then..unless you are there all the time lol.

My Flickr photos

• Well if it was not for you Alan :) I might have been staying on the M6 travel lodge I now have this one and its only 4Miles away and she does a breakfast for only £4.

Jim

My Pictures

• I will be booking more often Alan, and got names mixed up its Caroline and Ian not Pauline, and its very nice I have my own lounge shower and bedroom and I just found out the canal is just over the back and an Otter was seen there and Kingfishers :)

Jim

My Pictures

• It's great to hear you are pleased with it Jim, the photos certainly looked nice.
    Hope you get the canal Otter though I think you are only stopping tonight

My Flickr photos