Leighton Moss 29-10-2017

You will remember this story from the other week, well who did I bump into today no other the Dyson :)

This is the story for anyone that never saw it.

Came across a nice story while at LM today, a chap and his wife have a female Mallard called Dyson, they have had her for eleven years and take her out for walks today she walked the paths at LM so took a picture of her on Norman’s shoulder she is very tame I have another when she was just going into her cat carry, wow would have loved to have taken her home with me.

Well that was the story so Dyson is starting this tread for me, I will try and get a few ready later I have not been in long and only got these ready to post now.

Not knowing the ladies name I am calling her Mrs Norman, and these are the picture and Dyson also said she is sorry Hazel, was not with us she would like to met you and soon.

And she just needed a dip to cool off in the sun.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Awwww Jim,  I just love the Dyson photos, she's such a beautiful Mallard and looks so enchanting the way she enjoys walking the reserve with Norman and Mrs Norman and meeting the other visitors !   I really hope next time we meet that Dyson is with them although I'm not sure I wouldn't sneek her home with me  lol

I've had the L.Moss mallards trying to land on me when I have seed !  guessing Mally is thus named because she vacuums up all her food lol  

Regards, Hazel 

• You are correct Hazel, that's were they got the name from because she vacuums the place up lol

And Mr and Mrs Norman, know you by name I asked them :)

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• This picture is from Allan Hide, a Heron got the shock of its life when this cormorant swam between its feet lol

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• lol, that's brilliant Jim, what a great capture.    We're going back to L.Moss on 6th Nov. for 4 nights so hope Mr & Mrs Norman are around with Dyson :)  

Regards, Hazel 

• Lets hope, and I might pop up for a couple of days and stay at the local pub :)

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• James G said:
    I might pop up for a couple of days and stay at the local pub :)

I have a special code for Pine Lakes which offers a 2 bedroomed chalet for £36 pn    (nights between 6th Nov - 10th Nov  !!!     the smaller studio is same price but chalet is obviously much better value as it has full kitchen, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, etc........      PM me if you need code !!

If you come up on Tues. 7th  you will also meet Jason (forumate)

Regards, Hazel 

• Is that for one person Hazel?

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• You already gave me the code :)

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• James G said:
    Is that for one person Hazel?

It's for the chalet and probably max 4 people   (one king bedroom,  2 x single beds in 2nd room), 

Yep, that's the correct code I texted you:   you have to book by 31st Oct.   

Regards, Hazel 

• Catch me if you can.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group