Your best three photos for the month of March 2018

It's that time again for your best three photos. Looking forwards to seeing them.

The  best of February  thread is Here for 2018

My Three

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Rather a lot to choose from in March, with a few days away in Norfolk at the start of the month coupled with regular Minsmere and Havergate trips.  Ah well, three random pics :-)

This chap - known as Sammy - cadges food from visitors to Titchwell beach

One of the Minsmere Marsh Harriers drifting past on a day that summed up most of March - rain and sleet!

and it isn't March without a Havergate Hare - even one that doesn't appreciate the cameras

___

Find me on Flickr / All about your camera - The Getting off Auto Index

• I know the felling WJ, I could have posted a lot more, this month produced a lot of pictures, should have named it your best ten lol

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Thank you for keeping this thread going, James.  I have three to post:

Sweetie Pie the robin at Minsmere

Barny the barn owl on my way home from Minsmere

Professor Yaffle the green woodpecker on Whin Hill at Minsmere.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Your welcome Limpy, and you have three very nice pictures there.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Excellent stuff from everyone, as usual.

All of mine this month result from especially close encounters (for me), which made them quite memorable, like this Goldeneye on the canal that passes through Wigan Flashes.

I've never been anywhere near this close to a Ruff before but I also like its dozy expression - taken at Martin Mere.

And a Black-tailed Godwit, also from Martin Mere 

I know, not a single Water Rail made the cut - I must be getting too blase about them :)

Nige   Flickr

• Three very nice selection Nige, and close-ups at that.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group