Plants, flowers and shrubs; Share your photos here

• That is one very nice and tidy garden SK2, someone has been busy. It is nice to see colour starting to appear now.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Catlady:

Thanks CL...
    Lawns not nearly as even as they look,though they are weed free,, the shrubbery I try and keep under control through the autumn winter,with very light trimming Jan/ Feb...

The red on the Pieris Forest Flame has been stunning this year, hoping that will lead on to the lovely bunches of 'Lily of the valley' type clusters. If we ever get any warm sunshine Doh!!!

•   Hi Mike & everyone. A few (of many) fragrant violets I found in the garden at my work. Their time was in April , already.

• In reply to Mart 1:

...same colour,  different fragrance: Lilacs of 2021. They're blooming everywhere right now  :-)

• Hi Mart1

Yes it is lovely to see all the Trees and shrubs,bursting forth with their blossoms and smells.

Just hope the rain knows when to stop, or we will all be working overtime with new growths..

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

SunnyKate2 said:

Lovely to look down the garden on very wet and gloomy day,and see the colours beginning burst through.

It might be a dull day, but the view still looks good.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

Hi SunnyKate2 and Mike B ! Yes, every day leaves and weeds are growing visibly. While some blooms dissapear, new show up. And nothing is so fresh like the smells of a garden or meadow after rain.

On the photo: Lily of the valley , planted with love by neighbours in our appartment house.

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

• In reply to Mart 1:

Mart 1 said:

Hi SunnyKate2 and Mike B ! Yes, every day leaves and weeds are growing visibly. While some blooms dissapear, new show up. And nothing is so fresh like the smells of a garden or meadow after rain.

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Yes, those wonderful weeds.....
    It seems it was a waste of time, and money, putting weed killer down with the current weather.....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

What a garden and what a panorama! You're blessed to live there, Sunny Kate  :-)

• Our grass is getting close to be cut, but before that happens, I thought I'd get down and grab some buttercup pics.

And a waxcap!

Finally, the Spanish Bluebells looking good.

For those interested, this was the set up, a mini tripod, wide angled lens and using the Canon Connect app to remote shoot, because there is no way I'll get up from down there.... 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler