Poem my lil' boy & I wrote together for an RSPB competition, we didn't win but here it is anyway lol

'tweet' said the robin sitting on the garden fence -'tweet tweet' replied the blue tit,... & so they would commence: - ' A lion in Africa is really quite lazy -a bit like that sleeping ladybird perched upon that daisy' - 'but when you hear it's mighty roar, -you better fly faster than you ever have before, -he'd never race you, -but he would chase you, -if his tummy were to rumble loud, -he'd grab you & stand upon you, mighty & proud -& then eat you, feathers  & all' - 'no no, a lion wouldn't eat something so small, -they like zebra & deer, -us little birds have nothing to fear' - 'but... would a lion eat a snake,or would a lion catch fish from a lake?'- 'snakes, no I imagine not, -their poison burns like chilly, it's way too hot' - 'but a nice big fish, -my cousin the penguin says that's the tastiest dish'- 'well if you ask me, -red berries are the greatest delicacy' - 'would a lion eat a frog?-or a toad sat croaking upon a log?'- 'No, I don't imagine that,-when they blow up their cheeks they get all big & fat,-they'd get stuck in the lion's throat...'- 'Would a lion eat a wild goat,-a cow, a horse,  or even a sheep?- Yes all those animals would make the lion leap-& pounce, he'd devour their every ounce,-they'd be quite easy prey-unless they run fast & far away'- 'tweet' said the robin-'tweet tweet' replied the blue tit-'you can only escape a lion-with either speed or wit' -