My Wild Garden Birds

• Lovely words Ruth and describing the various birds and their activities wonderfully, well done.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Hi Hazel

Thanks for your response. My husband and I have only recently become interested in bird watching. In April we went on a Cairngorm safari, which was a great experience!    Ruth.

• In reply to doggie:

Hi Alan

Thanks for responding. My husband and I have only recently become interested in birding. We are going to Barbados later in the year, so will have to find out what there is to see there!  Ruth

• In reply to doggie:

Hi Ruth,   Hubby and I are also relatively new to bird watching but are both totally addicted now so the household chores very often take a back seat to the enjoyment of the birds and going for walks :)     My food bill is going up dramatically with all the seeds/nuts/fat/suet that I buy plus the feeders, etc., but have got to say it is value for money when you consider how much fun we get from watching/helping our feathered friends.    Enjoy your trip to Barbados when the time comes and Cairngorm safari sounded a great adventure.    If you get any photos I know a lot of these Members would love to see them;  there is advice on uploading of photos on the main Forum Help page although with the recent changes to this website, we are all experiencing problems and a drag of speed on the loading of pages !!     Bear with this site, the Techs must be working on it ..................I hope   !!!!

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• What a wonderful, well-written description of my, oops! your garden. More bird species in yours than mine. To compensate, I'll re-read your poem each time I sit out in the sun and imagine I'm in your garden!