This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Technical issues: Are any fundamental things still not working?

This thread is for things on the community that don't work. This does not include formatting, so if there are issues with the lay out, colours or fonts please see our 'Requests for new features' thread.   

• Photos dont upload if they are big - Adrian

• Yes, all my friends avatars are still scrambled egg so I need to find a post they have posted in order to click on their avatar so I can send them a PM. In the winter months that is not going to be so  easy.   This is what a get on my profile page:

Friends

$core_v2_ui.Pager($friendships.PageIndex, $friendships.PageSize, $friendships.TotalCount, "%{ShowIndividualPages = 'false', ShowPrevious = 'true', ShowNext = 'true', PagedContentFile = 'simple-page.vm' }")

Thanks for caring

• Yesterday the site became slower for me and today links are not responding, eg, PMs and Rich Formatting.

IMAGICAT

• I've just this minute done it Alan and can now see that my post actually posted, and thank you for your reply :-)

Chrome browser generally seems to be not quite right, nowadays :-/  I haven't been able to use FF on RSPB for over a year and I never use IE if I can help it.  I may try FF again.

IMAGICAT

• It's gone again :-(  Can't access PMs.

IMAGICAT

• It's from Limpy.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• The problem with the display of Friends lists seems to have recurred, if it was ever corrected.

Having looked just now, the Friends list on my own profile page is displayed correctly, but if I link to any of my Friends' profiles, e.g. ChloeB, their Friends list is displayed like this: 

$core_v2_ui.Pager($friendships.PageIndex, $friendships.PageSize, $friendships.TotalCount, "%{ShowIndividualPages = 'false', ShowPrevious = 'true', ShowNext = 'true', PagedContentFile = 'simple-page.vm' }")

• The site is not displaying properly, it's been like it for several days - reported in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome - some don't even get the picture icon, just the word "Community".

IMAGICAT

• My friends list always seems to be as SueC has shown.

• Mine as well, far more often than not.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.