Found and helped magpie but now I'm ill

Hi about 3weeks ago I found a wild magpie that was hurt so I took it into my home foe a day and a half until I found a group that wud come and take it and look after it (sadly to say it died in the end)but ever since then iv been really poorly I keep being hot and cold sweating really bad dry cough don't seem have any energy and needing the toilet alone more than normal plus now I found out last nite my dog has fleas and he never had them b4 I flea him once every two months and get him bathed every month I don't no what to do iv been doctors and thay gave me antibiotics but it's not helping(don't worrie about the dog he has already been flead again and is booked in tomorrow for a nice bath plus iv washed everything he touches and I hover twice a day anyway) pls cud anyone give me any advice thanks.

• You need to go back to the doctor's sharpish. As it's now Friday evening I'd ring NHS 111 and tell them everything you've just told us. It's possible you need a second course of antibiotics but it's also possible you have something other than an infection.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.