Mistakenly flagging a post

I am feeling guilty once more because I flagged a post to Hazy last night.   A mistake of course caused only by a slip of my finger and so quickly taken up and flagged with no recourse for alteration.    Could it possibly be organised that as on camera for instance, when you are asked a second time if you want to delete your photos, that one has a chance to rectify the mishap?   Or maybe extend the nano second that flashes up to let one know the post has been flagged?  Many thanks if you can help this aged pensioner.

• lol,  can't stop laughing, I won't age with you lot around to make me laugh and smile !   thanks all;  

Talking of an electric buggy, I remember when I broke my foot 4 years ago borrowing one at Chester Zoo so I could get round more easily and I made the mistake of allowing Mike to take it for a test drive whilst I went back on my crutches to take photos  - I didn't see him for half an hour as he whizzed round all the enclosures  lol   !!        I saw more than one cheeky monkey that day .

Re:  the cake wasn't made by my friend but by a local lady that makes them for the love of it and to sell although we've told her that she doesn't charge enough - most who have bought from her have given her almost double what she asks for as there is so much work goes into it and the decoration especially.   The cake is a delicious double layer light sponge with jam :)    

• Birds, banter & boys aged six & three-quarters certainly help to keep those chronological birthdays at bay!

• lol Wendy,     keep calm and carry on kestrel watching   !

• Just come on now to see this addition.   Brilliant posts, and lovely cake Hazy - OK now I believe you but you're still very much a spring chicken, I'll overtake you one day though as I've decided to go backwards now and leave all the aches and pains behind.    

Just putting up a post that though not easy to see it's interesting.

• Kestrel watching a bit stressful aitch ... yesterday neighbour came over for help with removing branch obscuring nesthole & we had to take Byron to a Birthday party ... so it was postponed until today but we had to take dismantled tin shed to tip ... so hopeful for tomorrow, still dry & sunny but wind getting up!!!!!  Mick around every day now though as he had to retire due to back/leg probs but bad news is he has to have operation!

• You know this pensioner bit, it just never gets easy does it, I mean where on earth does the time go, and its Easter in a few weeks.   I always thought Mum had an easy time of it but what do I know!!!

• We try to cram so much in Gaynor just 'cos we have so much more available to us than our Mum's did ... brings it's own drawbacks for us to overcome & methinks it's us who've had it easier & left with more time & energy (& monies) to throw at these things that interest us!

• Yes I suppose we do have an easier time Wendy, but sometimes when I want to throw something at the computer or mobile phone on its way to the dustbin I wouldn't mind the non techie life, but wouldn't like to be without my camera, that old Brownie just wouldn't get the shots would it.

• I love my modern zoom cam Gaynor .... except when I hate it!!!  Lol