Mistakenly flagging a post

I am feeling guilty once more because I flagged a post to Hazy last night.   A mistake of course caused only by a slip of my finger and so quickly taken up and flagged with no recourse for alteration.    Could it possibly be organised that as on camera for instance, when you are asked a second time if you want to delete your photos, that one has a chance to rectify the mishap?   Or maybe extend the nano second that flashes up to let one know the post has been flagged?  Many thanks if you can help this aged pensioner.

Lot to learn

• Don't worry about being a pensioner and doing this, I and many others have done the same. That would be a good idea, some way that you could actually notice that you have flagged by mistake and a prompt or question to ask do you really want to do this.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Good idea Gaynor & hope this is picked up on!  I usually send a quick email to a Mod to confirm it was in error & say sorry although they are pretty good at detecting genuine slips of the aged finger!! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks Catlady and Wendy, I feel such a fool doing it again, and each time it has been to Hazy!!!  I will probably remedy it myself maybe by using rich formatting each time I reply to a post when I'm on the laptop (it doesn't seem to happen on my PC)    Wendy I was trying to send the post to a Mod and it ended up on here, never mind, I'm off the watch the rugby now, screaming at the TV will do me the world of good:)

Lot to learn

• lol Gaynor  !!    no worries,  they haven't thrown me off the forum - yet    lol  

ps.  I became a member of the elite OAP brigade last month lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Away lass!!!, I've seen your photo on a couple of occasions, a spring chicken yet I declare:))

Lot to learn

• lol Gaynor, I let the milestone pass by quietly as it is was when we visited Cumbria and  L.Moss for a few days but now its long gone I'll show you a pic of a cake a friend had made for me (for when I returned from our break) as it is quite apt for this forum  !        Was a huge cake which would have fed the whole street  - but I did share most of it and gave Aiki a piece and the Blue Tit of the top when I met up with her recently, she never got to see the whole cake before it was sliced up so here it is  lol 

Regards, Hazel 

• Yum, what a fabulous looking cake. You've got a talented friend there, Hazel.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Sooooper cake aitch & belated warm welcome to the 'wrinklies'! Ha ha

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• WendyBartter said:
    welcome to the 'wrinklies'! Ha ha

I think she barely qualifies, Wendy. Sixty is the new forty  -  if I could only remember that far back. LOL

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• With you there TJ!

All downhill now... sure that's to put less strain on the 'buggy' batteries, don't have to remember to charge so frequently!! Rofl

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr