Testing

Testing. I’m trying to reply to some threads and then when I post my reply dissapears: Then I try again a few minutes later and my reply appears multiple times.

Regards,

Ian.

• As I said I could have worded it differently but come on, Ian has been a birder for many many years as he has told us lots of times and he posted photos of a siskin and a greenfinch for reference and still came to the decision it was a greenfinch!

Even if I asked Ian how he believes its a Greenfinch, I wouldn't have got a reply because he never does . So we just have to sit back and say nothing to keep the peace? No I won't and I will continue as I always have done.

Sorry if I cause offence to anyone but I won't sit and ignore absolute nonsense when it's posted.

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• As I said I could have worded it differently but come on, Ian has been a birder for many many years as he has told us lots of times and he posted photos of a siskin and a greenfinch for reference and still came to the decision it was a greenfinch!

Even if I asked Ian how he believes its a Greenfinch, I wouldn't have got a reply because he never does . So we just have to sit back and say nothing to keep the peace? No I won't and I will continue as I always have done.

Sorry if I cause offence to anyone but I won't sit and ignore absolute nonsense when it's posted.

There's never any excuse for rudeness. Nor was there any need to ask Ian why he thought it was a Greenfinch - all you needed to do was to explain why it was a Redpoll to clear up any confusion that you think the Original Poster might have felt, after all you said your main reason was to clear up confusion. Providing the evidence detail is what helps people learn - much more so than simply saying that's a xxxx or that's not a xxxxx. 

• That's your opinion Bob and I have my opinion so think it's best we leave it there don't you?  Ian doesn't seem bothered so no idea why your getting involved as we are both adults.

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• That's your opinion Bob and I have my opinion so think it's best we leave it there don't you?  Ian doesn't seem bothered so no idea why your getting involved as we are both adults.

In much the same way as "You won't sit there and ignore absolute rubbish when it's posted", I won't sit there while someone is being rude to someone else. Let's leave it at that.

• It is nice if people admit to making a mistake.