SPRINGWATCH POLLINATOR SPECIAL THIS FRIDAY 26th JULY.....

Hi All,

Don't forget to tune into BBC SPRINGWATCH SPECIAL this Friday 26th July.

It starts at 9pm and you never know what you might see!  I'm sure that you will enjoy it and especially the little slice of North Somerset that MAY well feature in the program!

I know that there will be some really interesting content about pollinators and what you can do in your own garden to help stop the decline of moths and butterflies.

If you can't watch it record it as you may get a surprise!!....

I'm positive that you will see some of these....

Maybe some of these....

Probably some of these...

And most certainly some of these....

ENJOY!!!!

See you all soon...

Best

Higgy :-)

• Yes, amazing but all that rain last year seems to have done some good!!

It's pouring here now and we have a garden party (BBQ) planned for tomorrow LOL

Glad you said that about You Tube as I was wondering why it was taking so long! Interesting about the edit facility, I wasn't aware of that so will look out for it.

You never know I might even get the hang of it after a few more goes!!...

Best

Higgy

• Hope it all gets sorted o.k.Higgy,looked v.good on the show,well done.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Thanks Pete, much appreciated. The garden looks much better now though -1 month on! Can't help but wish filming had been now as it would have been completely different and they wouldn't of had to show that tatty old clematis by the swing! Still can't figure out why they wanted to include that!!?...

Best

Higgy

• Ok, 00:38hrs and I think I've actually got my first working You Tube video!!!

I'm going to post it in 'All Creatures' and just see what happens!!!...

Wish me luck!!...

Best

Higgy