Showcasing RSPB Otmoor

On joining the RSPB Community, I found that RSPB Otmoor was badly represented - no-one had posted for 2 years or so. I made it my mission to raise the profile of RSPB Otmoor within the community.

I have so far made a number of posts to the Otmoor Forum relating to the last 15 months which show some of the wildlife that can be appreciated by a visit to the site. I have been encouraged by the 'likes' I have received and the downloads my photos have generated.

My intention is to continue to add to Otmoor Photos & Videos so that all the posts I have made so far are represented there.

On future visits, I will continue to showcase the reserve in the same way.

I realise that my visits to Otmoor are rather infrequent and would urge folks to check out websites/blogs/facebook pages - some are listed below - for a more comprehensive view of what's happening on the reserve.

I'm also indebted to the folks who have an interest in wildlife, who are willing to get up at 'silly o'clock' to get some amazing photos and post those photos for the enjoyment of all.

Best wishes

Dave T

----------------------------------------------------

Birds and Wildlife in Oxfordshire

A page to add sightings and photos of Birds and anything else seen in Oxfordshire, particularly the Otmoor rspb reserve and Farmoor reservoir. All friendly discussions welcome.

---------------------------------------------------

Ramblings and Scribblings

Wildlife and travel diary of an Oxford naturalist

Oxfordshire Wildlife

Hello and welcome to Oxfordshire Wildlife-
a blog dedicated to showcasing the flora & fauna
encountered in the county, kinda like a digital show
and tell. So, if you've taken a photo or filmed some
wildlife why not post it here?
Just drop us an email and we will send you an invite
it's that simple.

Oxon Birding Blog

Provides daily lists the birds seen around Oxfordshire.