River Wye News and the River Wye Campaign. A river that needs help saveing.

to read more  news you will find more news about it on the website on the link. And for those that want to help to support the Wildlife Trusts campaign and help save the River click here 
https://action.wildlifetrusts.org/page/100402/action/1?ea.tracking.id=RW&utm_source=Wilder+Future+Campaign+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a1ba520afd-WF_ENEWS_MARCH&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9036c9bc7a-a1ba520afd-151756546

• Iv seen the river Wye and it’s a great natural landscape. I havent gone on a boat but I have seen it from the Goodrich castle that looks on the river Wye. One of the reasons we need to look after it. It’s more polluted than the other rivers. It doesn’t look polluted but when my brother camped on the river Wye and road a boat for a week on it he said that the water was very dirty and polluted. Its good there’s a campaign to save this one in particular cause it’s under threat. I decided to support the campaign so on the letter  on the page to send off I wrote  since it runs through the uk  exspeacialy one as polluted as this one this much pollution  is unhealthy for both people and Wildlife. Pollution in rivers can make people feel sick or feel poorly. And it’s poisoning the Wildlife that lives in it. So We need to do something about the pollution sooner rather than later  since this one in particular is in a very very bad shape. When we see the view of the river Wye We want to look on a healthy river Wye. the habitat is very important for both people and Wildlife. That’s what I Wrote.  If anyone is interested in the news the news is in the link aswell. Im going to add updated news if or when there is more updated news related to the river Wye. Also if anyone does want to help support the campaign You can write your reason down for the Wildlife trust to send in a letter cause they might use what you say to help the campaign but you don’t have to say why. It already has writeing in the message to send off to them.