RSPB, National Trust and the Wildlife Trusts – Paying for Public Goods from environmental land management in England

Hello

Can anyone tell me where to find the report mentioned in this article (article dated 18 Sep 2019)?

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/3bn-needed-to-support-nature-friendly-farming-post-brexit

> ... This is outlined in a new report from the RSPB, National Trust and the Wildlife Trusts – Paying for Public Goods from environmental land management in England ...

(Googling on the title does not get it).

Thank you, Paul

• To anyone interested -

Apparently the RSPB/National Trust/Wildlife Trust report was sent to Farmers Weekly in advance of publication, and it is not yet available. I guess this is so that media outlets can prepare their coverage to coincide with the release of a report. Anyway the report is not available online yet, but will appear later.
  • Ah-ha it was all in the timing! I could have waited one day but I just assumed that I was mis-googling yesterday.

In any case, thank you Alan and an interesting report at first look. The report also has some new terminology for me - High Nature Value Farming, which refers to farming that is compatible with a mixed ecosystem and biodiversity. This is exactly the topic that I was chasing when looking for the report. Now I know the term, google throws up many hits.