Has everyone voted for Bob yet

Of all creatures, man is the most detestable, he is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain.
~ Mark Twain

• I have now JM & sent email to my local MP as I am informed that he is not currently doing so & many thanks for reminding me!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I voted back in the middle of August and I also then sent an email to my MP to support the Vote For Bob campaign, but despite sending him reminder emails and tweeting him he still hasn't signed to support the campaign. I haven't even had a reply back from him or his office. I'm so disapointed that my MP dos'nt appear to want or sign up to support the campaign.

Regards,

Ian.

• morning Judi, i voted as soon as it was possible but haven't emailed my MP as its George Osborne so not sure he will have time to read it - especially this week  with all thats going on lol  

Regards, Hazel 

• How do you go about finding out which MPs have supported Bob?

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Click on JM pic & on the link page, scroll down & enter your postcode!

Sorry C, wrong info ... this is what you want ..... https://www.voteforbob.co.uk/get-involved#tell-politician

Morning all!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I've had a reply from my local MP this morning and his reply was very disapointing, he said he would consider it up to the election in his campaigning. So all in all he's not going to sign to support the campaign.

Regards,

Ian.

• Fortunately my MP replied in support and supports the ban on badger culling

Of all creatures, man is the most detestable, he is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain.
    ~ Mark Twain

• This is what I saw...

Your politician is not backing Bob yet
    Roger Gale
    NORTH THANET
    MP Conservative
    So I sent him an email, no answer yet but I did get his views on the upcoming Scottish vote which is an all-consuming issue just now!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Yes, I've voted for Bob. My MP is Theresa May, the Home Secretary. I don't think she is on board yet so I guess she's fairly preoccupied with other matters. I might try emailing her when all latest hooha has died down a bit.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I've voted for Bob and I've now emailed my MP - she's the MP for Suffolk Coastal, which covers Minsmere and Trimley Marshes.  I pointed out how lucky she was to have somewhere like Minsmere in her constituency and more or less said that my vote would go to whoever pledged to make our native wildlife a top priority.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.