Worried about plans by the government for National Parks

It was announced in the House of Commons today by one of the ministers that the government wants less restrictions on development in National Parks and I'm quite worried what this might mean for the beauty and wildlife of these areas if planning restrictions are lifted. In my opinion this government is the worst in my life for the countryside and wildlife and I'm 61 years of age. I'm very worried with this government about the future for the wildlife and countryside in the UK in the future.

Regards,

Ian.

• Let's hope the majority of ministers don't agree with him - there's too much development going on already.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• But think on the National Parks have got like they are by development over the years,we cannot expect people to live and work in a museum as many would wish.What we need to push for is sensitive development in the National Parks as well as the wider countryside.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can