Diver ID Please

• That would be expensive ........ LOL!!!!!!! Even Limpy (West Ham supporter) no longer has the sports package.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Yes, much less expensive to just watch England on terrestrial.
  • In reply to Clare:

Clare Bailey said:
    Even Limpy (West Ham supporter) no longer has the sports package

I thought genuine supporters were banned from watching football years back. Isn't it reserved for people who believe that Sky invented the game?

• In reply to Robbo:

Robbo said:
    much less expensive to just watch England on terrestrial

Presumably only with the sound turned down, so as not to contract a case of punditry Robbo.

That's what we do here.

• Definitely sound down both commentary wise (as some of it can be inept depending on which channel and who is doing it) and in the room as no one other than me is interested!
  • In reply to Robbo:

Doubly safe Robbo: a wise move.

• Hi

all the birds in this set are Red Throated divers-

note the head profile and bill shape.

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:
    Hi

If I may, really nice to see you back.

Dave 

• Tx-

I haven't been away away except for Shetland late Sept- just been busy working on a bird report and a heap of watercolours :
    Neither of which need the use of the PC so I haven't been dropping by before bedville
    :)

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box