Migrating redwings?

Hello, I believe these are migrating redwings. Multiple soft seep calls passing over the clear night sky, must be redwing flocks right? Thanks 

Redwings.m4a

• Ellis, we are staying in Northumberland this week and Redwings are coming in all the time Lindisfarne was full of them yesterday along with lots of Goldcrest

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• I’m going to Loch Lomond next week so I’m hoping to add loads to my species checklist. In my first year or so of birding, it’s up to around 70 so far. I can’t wait to see some super exciting things that I can’t identify so expect a few posts from me next week. Thanks
  • Ellis, I've been birding since the late 1950's and I still get a thrill from seeing a new bird. On Tuesday we saw a Red Eyed Vireo with help from local birders on Lindisfarne very exciting but watching newly arrived Redwings and Goldcrest was also great to see. You have loads of new birds to add to your list enjoy them all but don't forget our regular everyday birds and enjoy your stay in Scotland

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can