Beautiful song

Hi

I heard this beautiful bird song last night as the rain Started. I tried to identify it but I'm still not sure.. Possibly a coal tit?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X6w3WNl0DZ5wsz7eIs0wUhtqpJQ0KrIk/view?usp=drivesdk

Any ideas?

Green heartBirdSunflower

• Don't know if this is just me, but I can't access the file without requesting permission through my Google account. Can you make the file public and accessible by everyone?
  • A lot of background noise but it sounds to me like a Song Thrush

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I tried to open this but my McAfee security said it was unsafe

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Wendy S said:
    I tried to open this but my McAfee security said it was unsafe

I can open it Pete. To make it easier I've downloaded it, converted it to an mp3 file and you should be able to play it below.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Thanks for uploading that. And I agree, the loudest bird there is a song thrush. Repeated phrases in blocks of 3 or 4.
  • Thanks TJ beyond an old dinosaur like me :) yes certainly a Song Thrush a lot of males have gone quieter now breeding is in full swing but Blackbirds and Song Thrushes just seem to carry on

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can