Juvenile Spotted Flycatcher ?

Took a walk around Derbyshire today and this bird was almost at my feet  !      My only guess is juvenile Spotted Flycatcher but appreciate any help you can give me on this rather gorgeous and confiding little bird.    It's actions were like that of a flycatcher and was my immediate thought.

Took about 300 pics of this cute bird so let me know if you need a different angle    LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• Your ID looks spot on to me, Hazel (no pun intended) LOL. It looks like it's not long fledged. What a little cracker.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I agree with the ID too. I'm glad you got amazing views and photos Hazel! Looks like a stunning bird.

• Oh many thanks Tony,  this little bird was amazing, it came so close I couldn't get it in frame some of the time as I had the 300mm x 2 on the 7Dmkii       I could have easily tucked this little poppet into my pocket and taken it home LOL    I found it hard to leave this confiding little flycatcher as it kept coming back within a metre of me - so I stayed over half an hour mesmerised by this adorable bird  !     more pics eventually on another thread once I've soaked my tired feet and had something to eat !      Thanks again Tony,  I must be getting better at sussing out who's who in the bird world   lol   

x-post with W.E.     Many thanks for your confirmation

Regards, Hazel