Can you do this one

feeeeel the stetch...now we have an audiance

on your back now

Now stretch everything

Oh no!!! Linda had caught me again!! JoyJoy

Oh that was thirsty work

A wee drink to rehydrate the body

Same time tomorrow..I am now your 2.30 appointment Wink

Hope you all enjoyed todays yoga class...Foxy Syle!

Stay Safe

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• I struggle to put the camera down when hes around Kate lol

• I just love those foxy photos Linda, makes me want to take up yoga all over again:-) What a relaxed animal you have visiting you, he looks quite young and in very good condition, I laughed at the photo when he was fast asleep with his tongue sticking out, Sue my dog does that when she is in a proper sleep.

Lot to learn

• Thanks Gaynor?...He is quite small so your probably right thathes a young one.
    aww how is sue? Hope you are both doing well

• I'm fine Linda, had my vacc yesterday so I'm getting ready for the big wide world!! trouble with computer at mo., lost my inbox two days ago and it hasn't returned so have lost some e-mails I was keeping, my fault for not saving. I have sent an e-mail to Australia to a friend who hasn't replied making me think it didn't arrive, grrrr, will have to spend time I suppose sorting today:-) Sue is fine, she wasn't happy last night when I felt so cold that bed beckoned early, apparently 8.30 was too early for her!! Got up and froze again to let her out at 9.15 and then slept through til 8.00 today and feel much better.

Lot to learn

• @ Linda,   sorry to hijack your thread but just want to put in a bit of info for Gaynor......

gaynorsl said:
    trouble with computer at mo., lost my inbox two days ago and it hasn't returned so have lost some e-mails I was keeping, my fault for not saving. I have sent an e-mail to Australia to a friend who hasn't replied making me think it didn't arrive, grrrr, will have to spend time I suppose sorting today:-)

Not sure if this helps you Gaynor but I have had to "reset" windows mail before now and this method worked for me .........               good luck.

How can you reset Mail app using Settings

In order to reset the Mail app using the Settings app, you have to use these simple steps:

• First, open Settings.
    • Tap on Apps.
    • Then tap on Apps & features.
    • Choose the Mail and Calendar app from the list as well.
    • Press the Advanced options link.
    • Then click the Reset button.

Regards, Hazel 

• Thanks Hazy, will give it a go now.

Lot to learn

• Hi Linda have you bought foxy some slippers yet, Lol he feels well at home with you, great pics as usual
  • Didn't get anywhere Hazy, my inbox returned when I sent myself an email, had all the Win 10 do dahs, but no "Primary" so have lost the old emails I hadn't saved. Thanks for trying, it will teach me not to leave things in the window now, thankfully I usually print out the emails from friends, so anything there can't be that important:(
    Sorry Linda to hijack your thread.

Lot to learn

• More fabulous photos of Mr Fox Linda.

Are you sure you haven't tamed him for a pet?

• gaynorsl said:
    so have lost the old emails I hadn't saved.

Are they not still on your main server;   ie.,  gmail,  etc.....    I've often gone to gmail website to find emails I've lost as I keep a copy on there.

Regards, Hazel