In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

• Nothing like a chilly morning sitting in the garden (extra layers on ofcourse) coffee, camera, birds(and a squirrel) and sunrise....

This one obviously never saw me sitting before it landed as usually its very shy

It was a bit windy and this redwing was holding swaying with the branch as I tried to keep up

A very clean bottom BT!

You know its time to head back indoors when Sumo turns up Joy

I was delighted to get ma wee half hour in the fresh air as rest of the day was miserable. Hushed

• Great redwing photos Linda, I also love the sunrise picture. The redwing pictures with the sun shining on them makes them look like a bar of gold, beautiful.
  • A beautiful sunrise and lovely birds. You're doing better than me at the moment as I can't get a Redwing to pose for me, let alone one in sunshine! Grin

• Fabulous shots Linda, you must be a hardy lady sitting outside at dawn. Love the sunrise and the gorgeous Redwing in the sunlight. Not to forget the Thrush and other visitors too.
  • Thanks Gaynor....Its fine sitting out as long as nobody sees me...I treble in size in the mornings , PJs, Furry Dressing Gown and wintercoat with furlined boots JoyJoyJoy All worth it though Wink
  • Thanks ILR..Redwing was happy to hang on for dear life as I took lots of shots while he /she swayed about Hushed
  • Cheers Nige. Me doing better than you WELL theres a FIRST ...you gotta get the birds to come to you thats the trick Wink
  • Linda257 said:

Nothing like a chilly morning sitting in the garden (extra layers on ofcourse) coffee, camera, birds(and a squirrel) and sunrise....

It was a bit windy and this redwing was holding swaying with the branch as I tried to keep up

Lovely colours on the morning sky, and soooooo jealous of the redwing photos....

My usual haunt for redwings is a nearby Nat Trust, which is closed for covid19!

• Thanks Mike, am just glad the birds come to me!
  • Weather hasnt been to bad all week albeit a bit chilly..garden been busy as usual

Maggie having a game of football

composing himself for a penalty kick

I put another feeder pole by the pond and well it lasted about 4 hours!

"am sorry am sorry am sorry...but I was really hungry"

Cyril made  it with huge leaps onto both poles yesterday Grrr!!!

Although it was rather funny when he tried to use the bamboo as a launch pad..he almost landed in the pond in slow motion 

Enough of his carryminonsense...yes its a word Wink

Back to the birdies

Hawl!!! No Cyril you are not a bird and you are not going innfabulous fence posts thread! Now Bog off Joy

BB will

And RRB

Some nice pics I think by the pond

My star attraction this week..Grumpy chops Hushed

Lovely Greenie or 2

Jenny preferred the bird bath

as did the twins

And the Dunnock

We are trying to have a conversation her GT...Bog off!!

wee cutie coal tit

always mayhem with the greenies

Mrs BF came to visit

Not seen a sparrow in garden since sring/summer

The twins on last years xmas tree

lovely dunnock

WARNING!!!! sunglasses may be required for this next pic...very zinngy

The gathering of the clan

All because of .......Mrs Sprawk

Well thats you all up to date again with the garden visitors.

Hope you are all safe and well